Naomi is going to get a crick in her neck trying to make sure Apollo knows that Ducky belongs to her. It's like chinning plushies is an Olympic sport around here!
Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend! Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

I'm surprised it was Ducky and not Mr. giraffe, since he is a big hit with the buns! This is the beginning of the epic plushie war, that will last until the girls learn to share!
ReplyDeleteBoth Naomi and Apollo are trying to gather as many buddies as possible, Naomi has speed so she can chin them all quickly but Apollo can squeeze into all sorts of places to find more friends, and it's only a matter of time until each of them has their own fort and standing army!
ReplyDeleteHi Mónica and Tarosagi!
ReplyDeleteIt is kinda hilarious how they each make the rounds to chin everything they can reach and they have no idea how similar they are in the order that they do the chinning. I honestly have no idea what is going to happen when we finally attempt an introduction on neutral territory (once we get Apollo spayed and healed up), but I think it won't involve any of their little buddies because I don't want that to kick off the Great Plushie Battle of 2026!