Hi Mónica! The little munchkin gets up to all kinds of mischief under the guise that she's just a baby and doesn't know any better! Baab knows.
Though, if she wants to keep Baab as an accomplice, she can't push him off the box like Amos did the tunnel (no matter how fun it would be in the moment). 🤣
Hi Tarosagi! Baab makes a really good look-out and has lots of experience being up high. They definitely claimed the box of orchard grass, though I think Apollo was a bit disappointed that she couldn't figure out how to hop into the alfalfa box I was re-loading her hay bag from (everybun knows alfalfa is the yummiest hay ever--especially the leafy parts).
No doubt! I wonder if they'll share shenanigan crew members or if it's going to turn into a challenge as to who can pull off the most daring shenanigan.
She is so sneaky and devious! And of course Mr. Baab is on top of the box, I think someone should tell Apollo about the legend of the Tunnel Pusher🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteHi Mónica!
DeleteThe little munchkin gets up to all kinds of mischief under the guise that she's just a baby and doesn't know any better! Baab knows.
Though, if she wants to keep Baab as an accomplice, she can't push him off the box like Amos did the tunnel (no matter how fun it would be in the moment). 🤣
Mr. Baab is a great partner in crime, and from the looks of it they might’ve scored a mega haul of grass!
ReplyDeleteIt’s only a matter of time until Naomi and Apollo both form their own heist crews!
Hi Tarosagi!
DeleteBaab makes a really good look-out and has lots of experience being up high. They definitely claimed the box of orchard grass, though I think Apollo was a bit disappointed that she couldn't figure out how to hop into the alfalfa box I was re-loading her hay bag from (everybun knows alfalfa is the yummiest hay ever--especially the leafy parts).
No doubt! I wonder if they'll share shenanigan crew members or if it's going to turn into a challenge as to who can pull off the most daring shenanigan.