This was Naomi's reaction to being caught chewing through the thong on my sandal. Like, girl, I already broke one ankle this year, I'm not trying for a second. She lives for chaos!
What is with bunnies and loving getting caught while hey are being naughty, it must give them a rush to be caught in the act, either that or they think it's a game of chase when the humans come to pry them away!
Hi Mónica! I know, right?! I think it's like them doing the best prank ever and they NEED to be caught in the act for it to be fun. She is such a little sandal-munching weirdo! XD
Is that a binky from Naomi?! What a chaos bun, I wonder if she's binkying because she just loves to cause mayhem or maybe chewing the sandal was only a distraction from a much larger shenanigan scheme!
Hi Tarosagi! That is the binky of mischief managed! She definitely loves the mayhem, though I suspect (fear?) her larger shenanigan scheme is going to be to try to take a chomp out of all the shoes now that she knows their value to us humans. She better hope Puff passes the bar exam soon! ;)
What is with bunnies and loving getting caught while hey are being naughty, it must give them a rush to be caught in the act, either that or they think it's a game of chase when the humans come to pry them away!
ReplyDeleteHi Mónica!
DeleteI know, right?! I think it's like them doing the best prank ever and they NEED to be caught in the act for it to be fun. She is such a little sandal-munching weirdo! XD
Is that a binky from Naomi?! What a chaos bun, I wonder if she's binkying because she just loves to cause mayhem or maybe chewing the sandal was only a distraction from a much larger shenanigan scheme!
ReplyDeleteHi Tarosagi!
DeleteThat is the binky of mischief managed! She definitely loves the mayhem, though I suspect (fear?) her larger shenanigan scheme is going to be to try to take a chomp out of all the shoes now that she knows their value to us humans. She better hope Puff passes the bar exam soon! ;)