Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

The cutest sneak attack ever!

Baby Apollo is gently nibble-licking on Spike the triceratops' frill.

4 comments:

  1. It's a pity she is not a Rex, otherwise we could make jokes about the fierce tybunnosaurus Rex hunting her prey🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mónica!
      Lol--that would've been hilarious! I actually was considering getting a mini rex as a companion for Naomi (trying to get a bun similar in size to her when they grew up), but they seem to have health issues related to their special fur and I just couldn't do it after losing Amos so soon and went with the little Dutch munchkin because they're a much heartier breed. :)

      Delete
  2. Apollo is just so cute and sweet that there's no way that Spike can be mad at her!

    She might've been trying to chin Spike and then Spike accidently got nibble-licked, either way, I think Spike is now part of team Apollo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tarosagi!
      Yeah, there's no way anyone could get mad at the little baby munchkin (well...unless you're Miss Chompy-pants, but that was more jealousy/territory issues). The pretty green color is hard to resist a tiny nibble! ;)
      I'm pretty sure you're right! So many shenanigans, so little time.

      Delete