Pages

▼

Thursday, August 14, 2025

So serious!

This is my truck.  Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Look at his face!  Amos is just too precious when he's communicating.

4 comments:

  1. He has such a way with words... I'm totally convinced, that's his truck alright.
    I was wondering what was that lump behind him and it was Naomi's butt lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mónica!
      He really does!
      Yeah, Naomi was trying to hide/sulk behind Amos because she got scolded for digging and biting at the rug.

      Delete
  2. Amos is a terrific public speaker!

    The dump truck is now partnered with Amos and they can begin bunstruction projects together, and then they can bring more bunstructors and then lead a union of bunstructors that will demand less Monday hours and more treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tarosagi!
      Amos is the great communicator of the living room. XD

      I can totally see him brokering an amazing union bunstruction contract that will fill his dump truck with banana chips on a daily basis and Mondays classified as a bunny holiday so they get the day off and still get paid in treats.

      Delete