Naomi takes her role as the annoying neighbor very seriously! I can totally see her chewing a hole through the cardboard just to make Apollo watch her binky!
Hi Mónica! Naomi would totally be one of those people on the HOA with absolutely nothing better to do with her time than find infractions. ;) I actually have to play keep away with her so she doesn't "accidentally" slam her badonkadonk into Apollo's cage as she binkies past. She seriously just loves to get caught doing something naughty!
Hi Tarosagi! Lol--something, something smells of elderberries! XD I can only hope that their first meeting isn't reminiscent of King Arthur and the Black Knight. We've had too many vet visits already!
Naomi takes her role as the annoying neighbor very seriously! I can totally see her chewing a hole through the cardboard just to make Apollo watch her binky!
ReplyDeleteHi Mónica!
DeleteNaomi would totally be one of those people on the HOA with absolutely nothing better to do with her time than find infractions. ;)
I actually have to play keep away with her so she doesn't "accidentally" slam her badonkadonk into Apollo's cage as she binkies past. She seriously just loves to get caught doing something naughty!
Oh no, I hope that Apollo doesn’t climb to the tippy top turret of her moat and start hurling insults at Naomi à la Monty Python’s Holy Grail!
ReplyDeleteHi Tarosagi!
DeleteLol--something, something smells of elderberries! XD
I can only hope that their first meeting isn't reminiscent of King Arthur and the Black Knight. We've had too many vet visits already!