Friday, July 10, 2026

Rabbitude.

I love how Naomi is looking at me as though the wonky state of her tunnel is my fault. Yes, clearly I was the mastermind behind running straight ahead instead of picking the left or right tunnel. I'm sneaky that way!

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend! Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

4 comments:

Tarosagi said...

She's super mad that, with your crafting skills, you didn't consider taking an existing perfect tunnel, pulling apart the wire and fabric, and reengineer a third option for Naomi to be able to go straight into the tunnel and exit out the other side instead of choosing to go right or left!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!
That is true. I have scissors, a needle, and thread and should have made this happen already! Little human drops the ball again in predicting how best to serve bun. [sigh] I'm disappointed in myself! ;)

Mónica López said...

"Well, technically, you are the manager so this is your problem," said one very angry Karen bunny.

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica!
Lol! She really is just missing the hare-do, isn't she? XD