Thursday, August 20, 2026

Definitely feeling better.

Apollo has resumed his quest for 'up' and is making amazing progress! He even managed to jump onto the back of the couch (a bunny feat not seen since River) and hop down from the couch all by himself. He was very proud of that and had to show us this new ability multiple times!

4 comments:

Tarosagi said...

I love seeing Apollo so full of energy as he challenges the heights of his domain, and it's so nice that he discovered the metaphorical flag that sweet little River planted when she scaled the extraordinary heights of the top of the couch!

I wonder if Naomi's impressed by his boldness, because he would make for a great adventuring sidekick!

Mónica López said...

He is a brave little fella! He has conquered the couch for himself! Doesn't he feel bothered by the neuter?

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!
Oh, me too! It was a trip to see the little munchkin up there. I have to wonder if it's a tiny bun thing to always want to be 'up'.

It'll be interesting to see if him being on the couch will make her want to follow him up there. She could totally make the jump, but hasn't attempted it yet. I have to think the call of chaos from on high would entice her to follow for epic shenanigans!

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica!
He really is an adventurous little munchkin! Little dude is completely unphased by the neuter. I'm still giving him daily meloxicam and have a few doses left. He probably doesn't need it, but it's best to be on the safe side.