Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Feeling better!

It didn't take long for Apollo to binky up a storm after being released from cage rest after his neuter!

4 comments:

Tarosagi said...

Wow look at Apollo go! It's only been a few days since his surgery and he's already so lively and back to his normal self, it's so good to see him recovering quickly!

Mónica López said...

He has no fear, no pain, no restrictions! Apollo is an unstoppable bunny!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!
It really was a huge relief to see him eat on his own as soon as I brought him home from the vet's. I remember having to force-feed both Amos and Naomi after their surgeries (I had to force-feed Amos for 3 days) and they both fought me when it was time for medicine. Meanwhile, Apollo doesn't even need to be held to give him his meloxicam! :)

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica!
He really is making the most of his playtime by being airborne as much as possible! XD