Apollo is also a very graceful bunny like Naomi, I can see that there might be a lot of sibling rivalry between the two, since they're both competing for the gold!
Amazing picture, another incredible moment captured of Apollo mid-jump!
Hi Mónica! She really is an adventurous little cutie! Aww, thanks--my ancient little point-and-shoot camera hasn't let me down with the high speed shots (only me not being quick enough with the button sometimes). ;)
Hi Tarosagi! They both are hilarious to watch do the exact same things in more or less the same order when they can't even see what the other was doing thanks to the cardboard barricade. They are more alike than they know! XD
Aww, thanks--I'm glad you liked it! I'm sure baby Apollo is going to be sick of me taking photos of her soon enough. For now, she comes up and tries to eat the camera.
4 comments:
Apollo is so pretty she looks like a galloping horse.
I appreciate the quality of his pic because you can see how many whiskers she actually has 🤣
Apollo is also a very graceful bunny like Naomi, I can see that there might be a lot of sibling rivalry between the two, since they're both competing for the gold!
Amazing picture, another incredible moment captured of Apollo mid-jump!
Hi Mónica!
She really is an adventurous little cutie!
Aww, thanks--my ancient little point-and-shoot camera hasn't let me down with the high speed shots (only me not being quick enough with the button sometimes). ;)
Hi Tarosagi!
They both are hilarious to watch do the exact same things in more or less the same order when they can't even see what the other was doing thanks to the cardboard barricade. They are more alike than they know! XD
Aww, thanks--I'm glad you liked it! I'm sure baby Apollo is going to be sick of me taking photos of her soon enough. For now, she comes up and tries to eat the camera.
Post a Comment