She's been polishing off her pellets a few times a day, so she's definitely going through a growth spurt! We're also working on the 'circle-circle' command so she can be distracted and not knock the pellets out of my hand when I try to put them in her dish.
Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend! Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

4 comments:
She's ravenous! I remember my bun being so excited over food time, everytime he saw the bowl approach, he just got under it and would let us out it down, and so it would start a game of us trying to move the bowl so it was left in front of him and him following our movements while simultaneously wearing the bowl as a hat like Carmen Miranda.
Apollo is a growing girl so she needs all the pellets she can get! I just hope that she understands that once she reaches her maximum dutchie size there won’t be anymore unlimited pellet refills!
Hi Mónica!
Such a mighty hunger can barely be contained by such a small bunny! XD
Oh, Apollo is getting good at that game too! Thankfully she doesn't try to violently slap the food dish out of our hands like Amos would when he was hangry. She mostly just tries to hold the dish or scoop and munch, but she isn't very coordinated yet, so pellets go flying.
Hi Tarosagi!
She does--I still can't get over how tiny she is! I'm sure that will be a sad day, but it comes for everybun eventually. I'm just glad the little munchkin is good about eating and isn't knocking pellets out of her dish too often so I know she's actually eating them. :)
Post a Comment