I think the hotel luggage rack was Naomi's favorite part of our vacation. She was absolutely fascinated by it and kept muzzling it. Apparently it was the neatest bunny fort ever!
They sure love to get in the tiniest nooks and crannies, do they? That luggage rack is now hers as she has chinned it, maybe one day she'll allow Apollo inside.
What a strange choice for a bunny fort! It would be a challenge to defend it against invaders, but maybe it’s like Bun Tzu’s Art of War tactic that tricks the enemy into believing that it must be heavily protected because at first glance it looks like it isn’t?!
Hi Mónica! They really do! Naomi tries so hard to get into the smaller places, but she's limited by her badonkadonk. I think she chose the luggage rack as her new bunny fort since it was easy to fit under and the bar was at the perfect chin height! I'm sure Naomi has instituted a strict bun 21 and over age restriction on her exclusive bunny fort, so poor baby Apollo is going to have to wait awhile. ;)
Hi Tarosagi! I know, right?! Though honestly, we were actually pretty glad she was all about the luggage rack and not trying to get under the air conditioning unit or play musical chairs with all the furniture in the room. I'm sure she was also following a Bun Tzu teaching about having a good vantage point for her new bunny fortress of solitude! XD
4 comments:
They sure love to get in the tiniest nooks and crannies, do they? That luggage rack is now hers as she has chinned it, maybe one day she'll allow Apollo inside.
What a strange choice for a bunny fort! It would be a challenge to defend it against invaders, but maybe it’s like Bun Tzu’s Art of War tactic that tricks the enemy into believing that it must be heavily protected because at first glance it looks like it isn’t?!
Hi Mónica!
They really do! Naomi tries so hard to get into the smaller places, but she's limited by her badonkadonk. I think she chose the luggage rack as her new bunny fort since it was easy to fit under and the bar was at the perfect chin height! I'm sure Naomi has instituted a strict bun 21 and over age restriction on her exclusive bunny fort, so poor baby Apollo is going to have to wait awhile. ;)
Hi Tarosagi!
I know, right?! Though honestly, we were actually pretty glad she was all about the luggage rack and not trying to get under the air conditioning unit or play musical chairs with all the furniture in the room. I'm sure she was also following a Bun Tzu teaching about having a good vantage point for her new bunny fortress of solitude! XD
Post a Comment