Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Gossip girls.

I have no idea what they're talking about, but Naomi is blowing raspberries about something!

4 comments:

Mónica López said...

She is probably blowing raspberries at Apollo, because Naomi just pulled Puff into her team!

Tarosagi said...

She's definitely roasting someone with those raspberries she's blowing! Makes we wonder if Naomi has found a new confidant, I hope she's not throwing shade on Mr. Giraffe he's been a great legal advisor for a while now!

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica!
That's a safe bet. Yeah, Naomi needs future legal counsel and Puff is studying hard for all of the shenanigans and future bunny bonding sessions once Apollo is spayed and healed up.

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!
She's probably roasting Apollo for trying to chin all the things, but since she's little, she can't reach as high as Naomi can. I think Puff is on team Naomi now due to a scarcity of legal counsel. XD