Whisker tickling will continue until big human masters the art of cleaning the litter box! If I felt the tickle whisker I would probably lay down and have Apollo just continuously tickle me until she realizes that I wanted nuzzles from her!
Hi Mónica! She was FOCUSED on her shenanigan for sure! She even tried to crawl under the gap between the top of his foot and the ground before she thought better of it and went between his legs the traditional route. XD
Hi Tarosagi! It is funny how she seems to have the longest little whiskers! It has to be that her baby bunny fur is much sleeker than Naomi's for them to be so prominent.
Apollo has just started getting comfortable with me rubbing her cheeks. She is all about between the ear noogies and will purr when I do that. She's definitely bonded with me and will even circle around me and quietly buzz, which is something only Simon and Amos have done. She's slowly getting more comfortable around Big Human (he is very tall and she is teeny-tiny, so it makes sense she's a bit skittish), so the tickle whiskers was a really good sign! :)
4 comments:
Bunnies when the task requires zero bunnies. You can see by the white of her eye that this is a very important shenanigan.
Whisker tickling will continue until big human masters the art of cleaning the litter box! If I felt the tickle whisker I would probably lay down and have Apollo just continuously tickle me until she realizes that I wanted nuzzles from her!
Hi Mónica!
She was FOCUSED on her shenanigan for sure! She even tried to crawl under the gap between the top of his foot and the ground before she thought better of it and went between his legs the traditional route. XD
Hi Tarosagi!
It is funny how she seems to have the longest little whiskers! It has to be that her baby bunny fur is much sleeker than Naomi's for them to be so prominent.
Apollo has just started getting comfortable with me rubbing her cheeks. She is all about between the ear noogies and will purr when I do that. She's definitely bonded with me and will even circle around me and quietly buzz, which is something only Simon and Amos have done. She's slowly getting more comfortable around Big Human (he is very tall and she is teeny-tiny, so it makes sense she's a bit skittish), so the tickle whiskers was a really good sign! :)
Post a Comment