Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Teamwork.

Can get you both in trouble.
I don't know who thought to recruit the help of the other, but Simon and River both know that the oat container is there to block access to the lamp's wire (along with all the cardboard tubes surrounding it).  Naughty little buns!

Also, to our follower, Theda Bara, in hopes that you'll see this post:
I'm so sorry for the late reply--for some reason, my response didn't show up in the "More tummy troubles..." comments section and I didn't think to check it until today.  I hope this doesn't come too late for you to use it.  By all means, please use whatever pictures you think will help with your vet tech project.  Anything that can help further GI stasis in rabbits awareness is great!  Good luck in your studies and if there's anything you'd like me to try to get a picture of that may help, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: