Friday, December 2, 2016

'Tis the season.

If you're anything like Simon and River, you're feeling the need to get all of your holiday stuff done so you can flop and take a nap.

For those who still have some shopping to do for the bunny lover in your life, you can check out the Bunnies and Sunshine Store for all of your gift-giving needs.  If you plan on shopping today, there's a sale going on that you could take advantage of!  Here are some of the designs in our shop:
Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend!  We'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

2 comments:

Lyra said...

Hey there! I'm glad I came across your blog. I love bunnies too and I follow Penny Collin's "Regarding the Secret Life of Rabbits" website. Penny's comics are so funny. I'm also a blogger and I like to feature different types of artwork and stories on my "Online Education Promotions" blog. Looking forward to more posts from you. =)

Courtney said...

Hi Lyra Minute!

I'm glad you found our blog and that Simon and River's antics could make you smile! I'm also a fan of Penny's work. She really does a great job capturing what living with house rabbits is like and how different each bun's personality is. :)