Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bunny condolences.

We at Bunnies and Sunshine offer our sincerest condolences to the family and friends of those who lost their lives last night at the concert in Manchester.  We also hope that those injured are able to make a quick and full recovery.  We would like to offer our thanks to all of those who helped the injured be they civilian first responders, police, fire and EMS workers as well as those working in the surrounding hospitals.  Our thoughts are with you.

There have been quite a few terror attacks this year already and for a time I had stopped posting condolences out of concern that I'm bringing people down instead of making your day a bit better.  Could you please let me know if this is at all helpful to you or if you'd prefer I not make these types of posts in future?  Thank you.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Condolences can never go wrong. It's just sad we have so many.

Courtney said...

Hi Anna!

I agree wholeheartedly. I think acknowledging the bad things that happen helps to put everything else in perspective and shows that there are always people who are willing to help others in a time of crisis. Thank you and I'll continue with the condolences (and hope for no more events where they will be needed).

Anonymous said...

Hello. I agree with you both. It's terrible that so many bad things are happening. Bunnies can be very therapeutic when it comes to helping people overcome their grief and loss. Keep up your good work. =)

Courtney said...

Thank you and will do!