Friday, June 22, 2012

Dramatic lop flop Friday!

Simon took a running dive at the ground in this pic.  He almost flipped himself over onto his back.  Such a drama queen!
River was running around the house like mad and completely wore herself out.  She noticed the towel and just collapsed onto it.  She looks like she's thinking, "This is the softest bed ever...how can I get this in my cage?"

Surgical recovery note:  Both Simon and River are doing well but will be staying inside their cages today to avoid overdoing it (Vet's orders).  I think Simon has realized what's missing and is a bit sulky with me.  River is her usual happy-go-lucky self.  So far, it looks like they're starting to get a bit of an appetite back as the drugs wear off.  River was all excited for breakfast this morning, Simon looks as if he wants to go on a hunger strike if I'm the one bringing the food to him...I catch him nibbling at it when he thinks I'm not looking.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

No comments: