Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday!

This is the sight that greeted me this morning...River sitting quite proudly next to her overturned litter box.  I should also note that Simon is watching all this like a typical big brother with a look that practically screams, "Oooh, you're in trouble!"  I can't really attempt to scold her for two reasons:
1)  I have no idea when she actually flipped it over and unless one of us catches her in the act, she has no idea what she did wrong.
2)  I have no hand signal for this. 
Resigned to the fact that she gets a pass on this one, I decided to take the photos and make the best of a bad situation.
Apparently, the litter box can double as a pretty sweet look-out spot.  It's almost like she's saying, "Look what I can do!"
After successfully managing to scoot River from her perch, she decided that it was only right to help me out by hopping inside the litter box as I tried to remove it from her cage.  I suppose I should just be glad that the lure of breakfast was just too great for her to consider an early morning bid for freedom.  Crisis averted!

No comments: