Wednesday, October 2, 2013

On the road again...

Yep, something is definitely up.  We've seen these blue cages before.
Last weekend we had a bit of a whirlwind road trip to visit family out of state.  I was surprised that they both found their respective travel cages and kept checking them out while we were getting everything else packed up.
We'd better get some last minute kissy-face in before we leave!
5 minutes into a 5.5 hour drive and I've already destroyed my travel cage.  Entertain me, human!
Are we there yet?
No?  Well, I guess I'll just clean then.
After our arrival, River wasted no time in trying to get them both into trouble.  Here, it looks like she's trying to convince a skeptical Simon into jumping the make-shift bunny containment area in my parents' home.
I think Simon was just humoring her request.  He gave me his guilty bunny face when I said his name in a warning tone.
River's "innocent" face.  Why I had no idea what Simon was doing just now...I was just playing with this toy dump truck here all along!
Many a toy was played with and bunny flops were abundant.
A good time was had by all!  Time to rest up for the long trip home.
A bit of bunny goofiness on the way home.  Simon discovers how to push the door open and nose-bonk River.
Freedom!  Oh, wait...I'm still in the car.
It was nice seeing everyone, but it's good to be back home.  I think River regrets not getting past the bunny containment area.  Well, there's always next time we visit.

No comments: