Friday, December 19, 2014

The breakfast of champions.

River couldn't wait for me to finish preparing their birthday breakfast and felt the need to inspect my progress by hopping onto the coffee table.  I'll let it slide just this once (and she's only standing on the paper towel, so there's that).
They're eating like people!
I should also note that Simon sitting on my lap is unheard of--the most he usually does is put his front paws up.  Apparently, oat covered banana slices are powerful motivation.
In a complete role reversal, River decided to forgo basic table manners and stuffed the entire banana oat concoction into her mouth and proceeded to sloppily eat it on my lap while Simon was content to daintily eat like a human (showing proper etiquette by keeping his elbows off of the table).
Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you have a great weekend!  We'll be back on Monday.

No comments: