Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Baby River bun!

I was looking through old photos and found this one where River was just learning how to walk on tile.  Those ears!

Oh, before I forget:  People were showing interest in the Fractal Bunnies drawing I posted last week and mentioned it would look cool as a poster.  I finally managed to set up a store where you can get a print if you want one--you choose the size (smaller is cheaper) and paper type.  Here’s the link:   http://www.zazzle.com/bunniesandsunshine*

The store link is also in the sidebar just under Simon and River's followers if you feel the urge to buy bunny related things and stuff.  I should also note that Simon and River are shameless in trying to get you to support their oat and banana habit.  I tried to be the voice of reason...I really did!

No comments: