Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Somebun's jealous.

Me:  Oh, I'll have the giraffe snuggle on Simon.  It'll be cute!
River:  Not on my watch!
River:  Get off my Simon! [chomps giraffe butt]
Me:  Uh-oh.  Don't eat the giraffe!!!! [yoinks giraffe out of River's mouth]
The sound that came from River at this point could best be described as an angry "Meep!"
I set the poor giraffe on its feet only to have River rear up and punch it in the face, knocking it over.
Seriously, check out the look on her face.  Who knew snuggles could cause this kind of drama?
Simon decided to nope out of there after seeing River become an amateur pugilist.
Simon:  I'm flattered, but the giraffe and I are just friends.  You really need to work on your anger management issues.
River:  ...
Simon:  [flops next to the giraffe] We're all good, right?
River:  [slowly pushes Simon away from the giraffe and makes sure he can't see it]  Yeah, we're good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was better than any TV Drama. Poor Mr. Giraffe, though. But nobody snuggles with River's Simon.

Courtney said...

Aww, thanks! I was a bit surprised by the bunny soap opera playing out before me. I'll give the little drama queens a noogie for you! :)