Friday, July 20, 2018

River's great adventure.

Mr. Giraffe, we have a whole new vacation home to explore!
Well, that didn't take long.  That was not the kind of exploring I wanted her to do.
Good thing the laundry room had this handy bunny containment system in easy reach!
River:  I saw another room just past the blockade.  I'm definitely going to check it out!
Simon:  Looks like the coast is clear if you want to make a break for it.
Simon:  ...I didn’t think she’d actually do it!  I am not a good accountabilibunny.
Nooo--not my Dad's shop!!!  There are way too many things to hide under in there!
Oh, god...are those cobwebs?!  No-no-no, please don’t go back there!
Like a glove!  (It was at this point that River realized that there was no opening on that side of the work bench.)
 Nope-nope-nope!!!  Reverse!!  Run away!
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen!  There was a big scary spider back there and I think I've got some cobwebs stuck in my whiskers.  I...I need a hug.

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend!  We'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo story! Also river bunny is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Poor river no bunny should have to see big scary spiders eee! Be more careful river not everywhere safe to hop and explore.

Mónica López said...

I bet they had a great time! River always getting herself into trouble... At least she learnt her lesson... until next time!

Courtney said...

Hi Anon1, Anon2, and Mónica!

Aww, thank you so much! I'll give our little explorer a noogie for you. :)

I'm a bit surprised that she went under the work bench given that she really is afraid of spiders. If she sees one, she won't leave her cage--she's our little advanced spider warning system! I think this has helped to curb her curiosity for a little while (or until the next day, if we're being honest).

They really did! It was cute seeing my parents interact with them. River's curiosity really is a force to be reckoned with. I think this adventure got most of it out of her system...well, that and me reinforcing the bunny blockade with a well-placed 5-gallon bucket (conveniently found in Dad's shop). River was not pleased that her exploring was interrupted.

Unknown said...

Aaawww River, you adventurous little munchkin! You made my day 😘😘

Courtney said...

Hi Sharon!

Aww, I'm glad our little explorer could help brighten your day! :)