Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pack your bags, we're goin' on a guilt trip!

Oh, no--Don't mind me!  Keep feeding River candy and all of the yummy things by hand to see what it is she's decided she'll eat today.  I'll just wait over here for some attention and food whenever you get a minute.
This is the reason why Simon is going to become spherical.  I end up giving him a little bit of greens or whatever it is I'm giving River so he doesn't feel like I'm playing favorites.
I'm being played like a fiddle over here! 

3 comments:

Alex said...

Aww...River is all patchy from molting.

Mónica López said...

Simon really knows how to pull you through a full guilt trip, who could resist that sad bunny face? Even if he's chonky you can't just help but give him the treats! I'm so happy for River becoming interested in food again even if she is a diva about it... Have you tried teaming up with big human so one distracts Simon while the other feeds River?

Courtney said...

Hi Alex and Mónica!

Yeah, that and lots of noogies have left her with a bed-head look! ;)

Completely impossible to resist that sad little munchkin. Big human is definitely in the running for Simon's new favorite human because he's been doing exactly as you mentioned! We also try to let him run about on his own while I tend to River, so he feels like he's getting special privileges or is being sneaky about exploring the living room. :)