Friday, July 21, 2023

Do I need to get a mirror?

I rounded the corner, saw River like this and about had a heart attack.  Ears out, nose pointed skyward, and completely flopped on her side...sleeping hard.  Little munchkin had a full belly and was out like a light.

I swear that deaf bunnies are the most well-rested creatures on the planet! 

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a nice, relaxing weekend!  Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

3 comments:

Mónica López said...

River what the heck! You can't go around scaring people like that! At least when a bun sleeps like that one can check the belly to see it rise and fall just to make sure they are still ok!They are such sneaky rascals pulling tricks like that on us guillible humans!

Tarosagi said...

Wow look at that, she must be having some amazing dreams where she's flying because look at those propeller ears, she must've had a very delicious meal to make her so comfy and sleepy!

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica and Tarosagi!

I know, right?! I was watching her side like a hawk, then I noticed she was 'talking' in her sleep (probably giving orders to her co-pilot)! XD