Apollo got to meet Mr. Hoppy-pants today! I rescued him from our Isle of Misfit Bunny Toys (poor little dude was buried under some dried pinecones, stacking cups, and other bun stuff not in our normal rotation). At least he got a warm welcome and lots of kisses!
(I was curious, so I had to look through some old posts and apparently I made him back in 2019.)
3 comments:
Welcome back Mr. Hoppypants! I'm sure he will have a blast with his new friends! I can see Apollo already taking a liking to him, they are like two peas in a pod! Both are great connoisseurs of the joys and wonders of wearing pants!
Oh wow, I had forgotten about Mr. Hoppypants! He must've been on some great adventure and I'm sure he'll have some incredible stories to tell Apollo. I love how both Mr. Hoppypants and Apollo are both dutch bunnies too!
Hi Mónica and Tarosagi!
I'm sure Mr. Hoppy-pants' adventures will help provide some much-needed experience for Apollo's future shenanigans--Dutch bunnies have to stick together after all! ;)
Post a Comment