Monday, August 27, 2012

The bunnies are coming right for me!

I startled Simon when I took this pic as he was racing toward me.  I think he's so enchanted by the wind blowing through his fur as he runs full-tilt across the living room that he forgets to look where he's going sometimes.  At least this time he stopped before he ran into me!
River, on the other hand, definitely sees me as she's charging toward me--she simply doesn't care if she runs into me or not.  I think she must assume that it's normal to crash into people given how often she sees Simon doing it (and she's been bowled over a few times herself).  I just think she's making a game of it.
I had to post this pic because I love the "serious face" she's giving me as she runs towards me.  She actually ended up climbing into my lap when she got to me (must've been in a hurry to get to higher ground).

No comments: