Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bunny Couture Fall 2012

Bunnies and Sunshine proudly presents the crowning glory of its Fall 2012 Bunny Couture line--the Simon ass hat.  Modeled by River.
Note the relaxed lines and fuzzy feet topped off by a cotton fluff tail.
Yes, the Simon ass hat makes the statement, "Hey, I'm comfortable--gotta problem with that?!"
River prefers to wear hers at a jaunty angle.  You wish you looked this good!
Oh, and Simon also converts to an evening wrap perfect for high society soirees and just relaxing around the house.  Pick yours up today!

Okay, I laughed hard when I saw Simon just drape himself over River like this.  I was amazed that she was completely cool with wearing his butt as a hat for a span of about 5 minutes.  All I can guess is that she must've been so worn out from play time that she couldn't muster up the care to move.

Thanks for visiting the blog and I hope everyone has a great weekend!  If you end up half as relaxed looking as Simon in the last picture, you're doing something right.  I'll be back on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! So funny! and ADORABLE!

Courtney said...

Aww, thank you! Glad you liked it! :)