Sunday, October 28, 2012

A week in a day.

Okay, here's the deal--Bunnies and Sunshine is located in an area about to be hit by a hurricane and the helpful folks at our local power company have decided that their disaster plan will start and end with telling us that we'll be without power for an extended period of time.  That's comforting.  So, in order to keep you supplied with bunny cuteness, I've decided to hurry up and create all of my posts for this week and get them to you before we lose power.  So, enjoy and I'll try to reply to any comments just as soon as I'm able.  There are 5 posts after this one, for those who are counting.

Here's hoping it'll only be out for a week!  If it's more than that [cringe], I'll be back just as soon as I can upload photos again.  Please just keep checking back.  Take care and have a great week and we'll be back when we can!

--Court, Ben, Simon and River

No comments: