Tuesday, January 8, 2013

River's modeling career is taking off...

Hot off of the production lines of Cincinnati and Toronto, River is modeling the Puffs winter line of boxes!  No fashion-forward bunny should be without this incredible garment.  Perfect for lounging around the house in style...
And easily converts to a trendy backless ensemble perfect for a night out on the town!  Everybunny wishes they looked so good.  Pick up yours today at your local grocery store!
I'm not making a dime off of this, so don't sue me people of Puffs (which is probably a registered trademark of something or other)!

4 comments:

TN said...

I could not stop laughing looking at these photos. My Bun (being a boy) seems to prefer picking up oversized boxes + rather throw it than wear it.

But this is absolutely adorable...and funny at the same time.

Courtney said...

Thanks! I'm glad you found it as funny as I did. :)
Our Simon sounds like your bun--mostly he just tosses or rearranges the big boxes. He did almost get stuck in the kleenex box once, so he's avoided them like the plague ever since. Poor little guy.

TN said...

Ahhh! Having seen so many wonderful photos of your buns I am determined to get better photos of mine. The photos I've taken thus far are blurry since he's so darn quick or unattractive closeups being the curious bunny boy that he is. =)

Courtney said...

Join the club! I don't even want to consider how many out of focus, half a bun and extreme close-up pics I have of these two. All I can say is that after a few months, you get pretty good at anticipating when they're about to do something due to their body language. :)