Thursday, June 27, 2013

No, you can't have a sip.

River was fascinated by the slice of lime floating in my vodka tonic and had to investigate.  Both Simon and River are attracted to the smell of lime, but are utterly surprised (and disgusted) by its taste.  You can almost see the gears turning in their little heads--how can something smell so sweet and yummy and taste so gross?!
I moved the drink right after I took this pic because River looked as if she was preparing to nose-bonk it over to "rescue" the lime slice.  She has a short memory about how limes taste.
Simon thought my drink was too "girly" and decided to beg for a sip of my husband's beer.  He was met with disappointment, but did get a back rub out of it (so it wasn't a total loss).
On that note, we hope you have a great weekend and if you drink, please drink responsibly.  Remember, don't give any alcohol to bunnies because they don't drink responsibly--if you don't believe me, here's proof.  We'll be back on Monday!

No comments: