Monday, August 26, 2013

Everybun does their part.

There wasn't enough room at our new apartment for the planter of parsley I've been growing since April, so I harvested it and gave it to the bunnies.  This is their contribution to helping us move.
I present to you two completely different approaches on how to eat parsley. 
Simon's approach:  Intercept the parsley before it can be placed in the cage and eat it as quickly as possible.
River's approach:  Savor the parsley like a fine wine over the course of 30 minutes.
 Going...
Going...
Gone in 60 seconds.  
And then depression set in when there was no more parsley to eat.
What a lovely bouquet of parsley...it smells delightful!
Now, I must daintily rearrange the parsley so that I eat the stems first to save the best for last.
Then, delicately nibble off one stem of parsley from the bunch.
Quietly savoring the last of the summer parsley harvest.




No comments: