Tuesday, August 6, 2013

River can't abide a clean cage.

Didn't I put a 'Do NOT disturb' sign on my door?  Can't the little human see that I'm taking my post-pellet nap right now?  I think my room looks fine, thank you very much!
Ugh!  Fine, I'm up.  Happy now?!  Hmm...I wonder how I can annoy her as much as she's annoying me right now.
Oh, I know!  First, I'll do a sleepy bunny yawn so she'll let her guard down...
Then bolt past her and race around the living room dodging moving boxes, dismantled furniture and potted plants!  All that running has caused me to build up an appetite--I think I'll snack on this parsley she's been growing for us.
I regret nothing.
It took us 10 minutes of chasing her around the apartment to finally wrangle her back into her cage.  I had to place her litter box in the center to block easy access to the door as I cleaned the rest of it.




No comments: