Monday, September 16, 2013

Bunny imagination.

River the Stairmaster:  Stop.  Who would cross the Stairs of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the upstairs he see.
Sir Simon:  Ask me the questions, stairmaster.  I am not afraid.
River the Stairmaster:  What...is your name?
Sir Simon:  My name is Sir Simon of the Livingroom.
River the Stairmaster:  What...is your quest?
Sir Simon:  To seek the hidden cable cord on the second floor and chew it in half.
River the Stairmaster:  What...is your favorite color?
Sir Simon:  Blue.
River the Stairmaster:  Go on.  Off you go.
Sir Simon:  Oh, thank you.  Thank you very much.
This is what happens when you let bunnies watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  I suppose I should be glad that they chose this scene to reenact instead of the one with the actual bunny in it.

No comments: