Friday, January 3, 2014

Bunnywampus.

Once again, I caught Simon looking silly.  Here he is in all of his fluffy glory in the process of rolling over.  I figured that 'cattywampus' wasn't quite the right word for a bunny in this pose, so I altered it a bit. 
I never really noticed that he has tiny stripes on the underside of his tail (then again, it's a pretty rare event to get to see Simon's belly).
Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend!  We'll be back on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is he even doing! XD
And his expression seems to say "Oh no they caught me!"

Courtney said...

The little guy accidentally rolled himself over! He put a little too much power into a bunny flop and momentum took over. :)

I'm sure one day Simon will get back at me for all of these pictures of him doing something embarrassing by horking up my camera lens in an "accidental" nose-bonk.