Thursday, June 12, 2014

The bunny's creed.

This is my towel.  There are six more like it, but this one is mine.
It is my plaything.  Without me it is just a towel.  Without my towel, I am a bunny wondering where my towel is.
It is where I binky.  It is where I nap.  It is where I've mastered the bunny flop.  
It is fluffy and soft as I am fluffy and soft.  Thus, I will learn how to mark it as mine.
I will learn how much I can dig at it before it tears.  I will learn how to tunnel under it and find daylight again.
I will keep it clean with bunny hork, even as I keep myself clean.
I must protect my towel from being stolen by my little sister.
I must be ever vigilant of humans looking to fold it up and put it away, signifying the end of playtime.
I will.

Simon takes his purple towel very seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous

4:21 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The bunny's creed.":

What about his toy truck?



Posted by Anonymous to Bunnies and Sunshine at June 12, 2014 at 4:21 AM

Courtney said...

Sorry, for some reason your comment didn't appear so I had to copy paste it in.

Well, the toy truck is fun but it hasn't reached the true level of awesomeness that the purple towel has attained.
It is funny how they'll both sit and watch me gather up their other toys to put them away, but as soon as one of us touches the purple towel to fold it up, they'll both come running to try and stand on it to prevent us from ending playtime by putting the towel away. Without fail they do this every time.
The purple towel is just that cool! :)