Monday, June 15, 2015

A special thank you to reddit artist /u/claireballoon.

It's not every day when an artist chooses your bunnies as subjects of their work, so naturally, I had to share this with you!  Simon and River clearly approve and look like they're attempting to re-create the bunny snuggle in the drawing.

/u/claireballoon has created many beautiful pieces referencing bunnies found on reddit's /r/rabbits and is currently working on a project to help raise funds for her local rabbit rescue doing similar portraits of their bunnies.  Thank you for drawing Simon and River and for being an awesome person!

(Also, I was only playing with other people’s toys--none of the above featured famous pieces of art belong to me, so please don’t sue.)

4 comments:

Annette said...

I just love following River and Simon's daily antics! They're just super adorable!

Courtney said...

Hi Annette!

Thank you so much! I'm glad they can help brighten your day a bit. I'll give Simon and River a noogie for you! :)

Pocket bunny said...

Well done Simon and River on being selected for this! Easily The cutest bunny couple I've seen.

Courtney said...

We were really fortunate to have been chosen--there are so many cute little buns out there! Thank you so much for saying so! I'll give our little dynamic duo a noogie for you! :)