Thursday, June 21, 2018

This goes here.

River decided that all of her hay NEEDED to be placed in her 'spaceship'/ziploc cozy bunny sleep system/litter-box digging deterrent.  I was making dinner when I heard a ridiculous amount of hay rustling coming from the living room and this is what I saw...
**This video has sound and text, so watch at your discretion!**
I moved the hay back to where it belonged.  River, being the stubborn little bun that she is, decided to move it all back to her spaceship...two more times.  She's currently waiting until I go to bed before moving it again.  Oh, bunnies!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A NEW VIDEO? WHAT IS THIS, CHRISTMAS?

Anonymous said...

Seeing that face full of hay first made me thought if she's nesting lol. Poor River getting their hay taken away and not even getting treats in the end.

Mónica López said...

Omg this is so funny: River's face stuffed with hay, Simon just chilling in his cage, the fact that River actually nods and WINKS when you talk to her and also that the only thing that makes River react is food is hilarious. Those bunnies are so amazing.

Unknown said...

Hahaha, love this video so much! Thanks for making it, I could just imagine River saying all those things 😂.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just too cute and funny! Your bunnies are such adorable little characters!

Brian said...

I especially like when she nods at the 59 second mark.

Courtney said...

Hi Anon1, Anon2, Mónica, Sharon, Anon3, and Brian!

Aww, thank you all so much--glad you liked it! I'll give our little hay-hoarding princess a noogie for you. :)