Thursday, September 10, 2020

Mood: Cranky.

River's getting over an eye infection and the antibiotic eye drops had messed with her appetite.  Here she is sulking after a force feeding and face cleaning.  She would never normally lay there, so I think she's trying to prevent me from getting at my change of clothes.
Apology greens not accepted.  I guess I'll have to keep wearing my bunny food and water-soaked ensemble for a bit longer.  I like to let her think she's winning to keep her morale up. 😉

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor baby ��

Mónica López said...

She is SO mad! Lol in the second Pic she's giving you the bunny side eye to make sure you are seeing her giving you the bunny butt as well.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, River. -sends hugs and kisses-

Courtney said...

Hi Anon1, Mónica, and Anon2!

Aww, I'll give the little munchkin a noogie for you! :)

She really wanted to make sure I knew that I was being shunned (we humans are a bit dim by bun standards). ;)

Thankfully, her eye is looking much better now and she's finished her course of eye drops. Her balance is a bit off from her stroke and she must've wobbled while cleaning or scratching at her face and managed to catch her eyelid. Now, it's just a matter of getting her to eat enough again. I'll give her your hugs and kisses! :)