Friday, May 6, 2022

Drama flop!

I'm ignoring you so hard right now!

I think she's dreaming of ways to pee in my shoe.

River had another hangry tantrum.  I think it's because I had mixed in broken up pellets into her other 'candy food', so she wouldn't touch it.  At least she started eating some oats after a force-feeding consisting of banana-blueberry baby food, finely ground and sieved alfalfa pellets and oats (her shipment of critical care was delayed and won't arrive until the end of the month).  Good to know that I can make a substitute if I need to!

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend!  Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

4 comments:

Tarosagi said...

She might be angry after her feeding but at least she ate a good amount of yummy foods all mixed together, I guess she needs a separate candy/treat dish since she absolutely does not like her food mixed. I wonder if Simon was getting cranky and hangry seeing all the food that was offered to River and not to him!

Alex said...

River seems like in a bad mood this week !

Mónica López said...

Oh no, she is plotting revenge. And it's going to end very badly, but think that she may win the battle by peeing in your shoes but you have won the war because she has eaten something!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!

Yeah, River has quite the collection of food receptacles in her cage right now: pellet dish, kitten candy dish, various plastic lids to hold baby food and different home-made critical care consistencies, and her water bowl since she somehow manages to turn the water bottle into a makeshift shower. Thankfully, there's no crankiness from Simon since he always gets a little something (even if it's just a few alfalfa pellets or hulled sunflower seeds) whenever we give River food/scoop up spilled food! :)

Hi Alex!

She was definitely cranky-pantsing it up this week. But, she did have a good day on Sunday! She was bright-eyed and alert all day and she even gave me a nose-bonk 'hello'. Really made my day to see her like that! :)

Hi Mónica!

Lol--I've come to accept that the best I can hope for is a draw when it comes to bunny retaliation and eating food on her own! XD