Friday, April 14, 2023

Weekend shenanigans.

I love how River is trying to play it cool while Simon and           Mr. Giraffe finalize whatever plans they were cooking up.

I realized that I have a ridiculous number of pics of Simon and River together that I've never posted, so I'll start posting more of them than just the once a week throwback Thursdays.

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend!  Stay safe out there and we'll be back with more bunny cuteness on Monday.

3 comments:

Tarosagi said...

I'm surprised that River isn't in on the shenanigans that both Simon and Mr. Giraffe are planning, I wonder if she has a trick up her sleeve to get them both caught or foil their plans, it's not like her to be left out or not be the leader of the heist, something fishy's going on!

Can't wait to see all the throwback Thursday pictures of those little buns!

Mónica López said...

Simon and Mr. Giraffe better wrap up quickly because River isn't exactly known for her patience! She wants in on the plan and wants part of the prize!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi and Mónica!
Oh, I'm sure she was the ringleader and Simon was just ironing out who was going to drive the getaway truck once the treat heist was complete! River seems more of the idea bun, while Simon and Mr. Giraffe are the more detail-oriented members of the crew. ;)