Friday, August 21, 2026

Dizzy boop!

Apollo was buzzing and circling me at warp speed, then paused with his foot on mine to give Puff a nose-bonk. It was like he was saying, "Don't worry, I like you too!"

Thanks for visiting the blog and we hope you all have a great weekend! I'm going to be in Ohio with the bunnies until October taking care of my parents' estate stuff and working on the house, so I'll have as many posts as I can make ahead of time for you guys (may space them out some if needed, so check back if I skip a day) and will be back with regular posting on October 5th. I'm not sure if I'll be able to reply to you guys if you comment while I'm away, but will as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck with all the paperwork and things. Nice to see the bunnies going along for moral support and pawlyers. Thanks for including us in their antics!

Courtney said...

Hi Anna!
Aww, thanks! I have a pretty long 'to do' list, but we'll see what we can accomplish this visit.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics of them in their bunny McMansions and playpen set-ups to post when we get back! :)

Tarosagi said...

Puff is Apollo's new confidante and lawyer, I can't wait to see a legal battle between Naomi and Apollo about all the uncharted territory in the house, their lawyers are going to have to carve out a map both parties agree on!

Take all the time you need and I hope all the estate and house work goes well!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi!
Even Puff can't resist his baby cuteness! I'm going to have them swap cages while we're there so nobun decides that the house/bunny McMansions/play area belongs to them. The only thing that will swap with them are their hay bags since they're eating different types of hay for now. I'm really hoping this will help them bond more easily when it comes to a face to face introduction later on.

Aww, thanks! :)

Mónica López said...

Honestly your will is way stronger than mine because I would have simply picked him up to smooch him, he is just a tiny baby with no concept of personal space!
I hope you all are doing great in Ohio and that allstate stuff goes smoothly!