Apollo is 4 months old and Mr. Giraffe still towers over her!
4 comments:
Tarosagi
said...
She's such a tiny baby dutchie and she looks so cute fluffing her face like that! Mr. Giraffe towers over her and so does Spike too, and I bet Naomi at 4 months probably eclipsed both of them!
Hi Tarosagi! Oh, yeah--Naomi was around 18 inches long at 12 weeks! Little Apollo is more River-sized and maybe 13 inches if she superbun'd herself out. She's learning how to flop, but hasn't scared me with the dead bunny flop yet (that may be a lop bunny thing, though).
4 comments:
She's such a tiny baby dutchie and she looks so cute fluffing her face like that! Mr. Giraffe towers over her and so does Spike too, and I bet Naomi at 4 months probably eclipsed both of them!
Hi Tarosagi!
Oh, yeah--Naomi was around 18 inches long at 12 weeks! Little Apollo is more River-sized and maybe 13 inches if she superbun'd herself out. She's learning how to flop, but hasn't scared me with the dead bunny flop yet (that may be a lop bunny thing, though).
She is just a tiny baby😭😭😭😭 I want to wrap her in a blanket and hold her, she is just too cute!
Hi Mónica!
She really is just a little munchkin! I'm curious what she weighs now.
Post a Comment