Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm conflicted.

Here's what was going through my mind as my evening unfolded:

1.  Aw!  River hopped in a bag for the first time...I should take a
     picture of this.
2.  Oh, she's sticking her tongue out--how cute!
3.  I hope this picture comes out because I've never caught her
     with her tongue out before.
4.  Oh cool!  The picture came out not blurry.
5.  Wait a minute...what is that?  Eeew!  She's sitting in a lake of
     her own pee!
6.  How am I going to get her out of the bag without getting
     bunny pee on myself or the carpet? 

I learned that the short answer for #6 is:  You can't.
I also learned that this photo pretty much sums up River's opinion of litter box training.
To sum up:  River's cuteness quotient approaches zero as the amount of pee outside of her litter box increases.  It's a good thing I love her anyway.

2 comments:

Mónica López said...

Omg River was a rebel from the very beginning!

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica!

I can only imagine the shenanigans she got up to before we brought them home! :)