Thursday, February 7, 2013

Two bunny tongues for the price of one!

I guess bunnies make funny faces in mirrors too.
Simon wasn't even trying to lick the glass.  He just was sitting there and stuck his tongue out at himself (or the bunny he thinks is trapped in the mirror--almost like he's saying, "This is my girl, not yours!").  River has this "Boys are so immature!" look, which as close to an eye roll as a bunny can get.
In any case, I laughed way too hard when I saw this and thought you guys might get a chuckle out of it too.  Have a great weekend and we'll be back on Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You capture such amazing pictures of your buns, tongues out and jumping all over the place! Love the blog :)

Courtney said...

Thanks! I think a lot of the pics are dumb luck, but after watching them for as long as I have, I've managed to figure out if they're about to do something funny. I'm just lucky I've captured what I've been able to! Bunnies are ridiculously quick. :)