Thursday, April 25, 2013

I think I interrupted something...

River has her patented 'butter wouldn't melt' face and looks like she's saying, "We totally weren't plotting to take over the world or anything...promise!"  Simon, on the other hand...
He looks like a curmudgeonly old man in this pic.  I can imagine him saying, "Darn kids.  Get off my lawn!"  I would also compare it to the McKayla Maroney 'unimpressed' face:
I think it goes without saying that I didn't take this pic, so don't sue me.  The similarities are uncanny, just reversed...and different species...and no Olympic medal for Simon...and Simon isn't a girl!  Hmm.  I still think they look similar.  Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Well, I hope that gave you a chuckle.  Thanks for visiting the blog!  Here's hoping that you have a great (perhaps even impressive) weekend and we'll be back on Monday!

No comments: