Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Searching for Bunny Fischer.

Simon finds himself in an indefensible position.
River went right for Simon's king after knocking over a few of her captured pieces and knocking over Simon's knight and his rook.  Simon is shocked at this attack on his flank.  That's not how you're supposed to play chess!
Checkmate!  River is now mauling Simon's king while he looks on in horror.  Oh, the humanity!
River's wave of chess piece carnage continues while Simon discovers a small stash of oats placed strategically on the opposite side of the chess board.  This is why Photoshop is my friend when coming up with skits--bunnies are hard to wrangle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone on reddit told me our bunnies looked alike! I loved going through your posts, my bunnies do exactly the same, kissing and running and jumping and love boxes! (Here are mine -> http://imgur.com/gallery/c9CH8uP ) Love the blog!!
Annabel

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, you're right Annabel! Your little harlequin even has his/her markings on the same side that Simon does-the only difference is that Simon's fur is a bit darker orange. Wow, I wonder if that's a common marking pattern?

Your buns are too cute and look like they're having a blast with that box! What are their names?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the blog and for sharing your bunnies with me. :)