Baby Apollo in his Mini Fortress of Solitude just after we brought him home.
I'll have posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until October 5th.
2 comments:
Tarosagi
said...
Aww, he was so little! And look at him with that serious expression contemplating the Universe from his Fortress of Solitude, what a brooding baby bun!
Tiny tiny Apollo, I'm jealous, he looks so cozy and comfy. A safe burrow for a tiny little bunny. I'm laughing so hard he's trying so badly to look intimidating and spectacularly failing at it.
2 comments:
Aww, he was so little! And look at him with that serious expression contemplating the Universe from his Fortress of Solitude, what a brooding baby bun!
Tiny tiny Apollo, I'm jealous, he looks so cozy and comfy. A safe burrow for a tiny little bunny. I'm laughing so hard he's trying so badly to look intimidating and spectacularly failing at it.
Post a Comment