Mr. Baab! You never learn, do you? I'm glad Amos legacy as tunnel pusher will carry on throughout Apollo. I have to say Apollo's tail is BIG, so much tail for a little bunny!
Hi Mónica! Baab is a huge fan of 'up'! I was totally expecting Apollo to send him flying, but she was surprisingly gentle and the little fella stayed on his perch.
I know, right?! It's bigger than her ears. I'm sure Amos would've had serious tail envy with his little cotton ball fluff. XD
Hi Tarosagi! Baab and Apollo have the desire to be 'up' in common! She even hopped up onto the couch today and managed to hop back down all by herself. She has also taken to hopping up in my lap just to look around (and maybe get a bit closer to trying to hop on top of the cages). She's keeping us on our toes!
4 comments:
Mr. Baab! You never learn, do you? I'm glad Amos legacy as tunnel pusher will carry on throughout Apollo.
I have to say Apollo's tail is BIG, so much tail for a little bunny!
Baab is up very high! I hope that Apollo didn't accidentally startle Baab and pushed Baab off with her nose boop!
Hi Mónica!
Baab is a huge fan of 'up'! I was totally expecting Apollo to send him flying, but she was surprisingly gentle and the little fella stayed on his perch.
I know, right?! It's bigger than her ears. I'm sure Amos would've had serious tail envy with his little cotton ball fluff. XD
Hi Tarosagi!
Baab and Apollo have the desire to be 'up' in common! She even hopped up onto the couch today and managed to hop back down all by herself. She has also taken to hopping up in my lap just to look around (and maybe get a bit closer to trying to hop on top of the cages). She's keeping us on our toes!
Post a Comment